The Brave Method - 3 Steps to Optimal Wellbeing
WHAT IS THE BRAVE METHOD?
Given the right conditions the human body has a unique and relentless incentive to self-correct and move towards a state of balance and generate optimum wellbeing. The Brave Method is centred around providing the body with more of the ‘right’ conditions to help nourish and support our inbuilt natural mechanisms for rejuvenating, replenishing and refuelling the body, brain and beauty.
3 STEPS TO OPTIMAL WELLBEING
The Brave Method involves three key steps that help guide you towards achieving and maintaining your health and wellness ambitions. The benefits of The Brave Method include providing your body with key nutritional sustenance to help keep you on track, so you can confidently overcome any challenges, maintain your motivation and power through progress plateaus.
Step 1 – Choose your favourite wellness strategy
Step 2 – Set realistic goals to be achieved within doable timeframes
Step 3 – Enlist the support of our advanced nutrition formulas
1. CHOOSE A WELLNESS STRATEGY THAT SUITS YOU
Ancient + Brave products are formulated to provide seamless support while following any styles of healthy eating, intermittent fasting, time restricted eating and ketogenic diets created by lifestyle gurus such as Dr Michael Mosely (5:2), Dr Mercola (Ketogenic diet), David Zinczenko (16:8) and Dave Asprey (Bulletproof diet), just to mention a few.
Take your time and review the nutrition and lifestyle guidelines for these different wellness strategies and choose one that best suits your ability, food preferences, level of commitment and lifestyle balance. And if you’ve already developed your own unique wellness strategy which is working well, then you’re already one step ahead.
If this is your first awakening to wellness and you’re ready to embrace all the amazing benefits which could be achieved with intermittent fasting, but are a little confused as to which fasting strategy could be best for you, then our Brave Fasting Guidelines could be the right place to start.
2. SET YOUR GOALS AND REALISTIC TARGETS
There is normally a good reason why most of us start to consider our daily wellbeing and it’s these factors that drive our motivation for change. Your goals are likely formed from three wellness categories: reflecting imbalances or discomfort within your body, brain or beauty.
Body – a desire to improve physical health, energy, metabolism, fitness
Brain – a desire to improve mood, mindset, mental performance, sleep
Beauty – a desire to improve your appearance and offset signs of ageing
There are a few common wellness goals which fall within these three areas of wellness which may strike a chord with you:
- Supporting metabolism
- Improving energy and vitality
- Reducing cravings and hunger pangs
- Feeling fuller for longer
- Improving focus and concentration
- Building muscle tone and fitness
- Addressing weight management
- Better skin, nails and hair condition
- Improving skin hydration
- Building resilience to stress
- Achieving a more stable mood
- Hitting a longer fasting window
- Fast-tracking into ketosis
- Improved immune function
- Avoiding vegan nutrient deficiencies
Once you’ve set some realistic goals The Brave Method is fully equipped to provide you with sustenance and support to help make your journey towards optimum wellbeing easier, smoother, more enjoyable and deliciously tasty!
3. ADVANCED NUTRITION SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Our products have been formulated with many healthy eating, fitness, intermittent fasting and ketogenic strategies in mind. For an extra layer of confidence, use our Brave Nutrition Values Table as a guide for details of calories, carbs, sugar and fats to instantly check which products fall within the guidelines of your chosen fasting or ketogenic strategy.
The Ancient + Brave product range contains real innovative nutraceutical hero ingredients, in generous doses, to deliver targeted results to support your goals and help make your wellness strategy truly work for you.
- Modern nootropics – coffee and cacao provide natural caffeine for energy, alertness and focus and seaweed extract contains natural iodine to support cognitive function
- Relax and unwind – botanical adaptogens such as ashwagandha support stress resilience
- Glowing skin – hydrolysed collagen peptides (or our vegan Collagyn alternatives) and vitamin C support collagen synthesis and normal skin function
- Sustenance and satiety – fibre, collagen and MCT oil help you feel fuller for longer
- Body conditioning – excellent sources of protein contribute to normal muscle function and building muscle mass
- Ketogenic support – MCT oil is readily absorbed and quickly converted into ketones
- Protection and defence – botanical extracts, vitamins D and C offer immune support and protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vegan wellbeing – plant-based protein powders, choline algae sourced vitamin D safeguard against common vegan nutrient deficiencies
FIND SPECIFIC HERO INGREDIENTS IN OUR PRODUCT RANGE
Coffee + Collagen, Cacao + Collagen
True MCT, Naked Collagyn, Radiant Collagyn, Inspired Collagyn
True Collagen, Coffee + Collagen, Cacao + Collagen
VEGAN AMINO ACIDS
Naked Collagyn, Radiant Collagyn, Inspired Collagyn
Coffee + Collagen, Cacao + Collagen, Inspired Collagyn
Coffee + Collagen, Cacao + Collagen, True Collagen, Naked Collagyn, Radiant Collagyn, Inspired Collagyn
Coffee + Collagen, Cacao + Collagen, Naked Collagyn, Radiant Collagyn, Inspired Collagyn
VITAMINS C, D, CHOLINE:
Naked Collagyn, Radiant Collagyn, Inspired Collagyn
COMBINING OUR PRODUCTS CREATES A SYNERGY OF BENEFITS
Use our advanced nutrition products on their own or combine products for a synergy of benefits that further support your goals and targets. To help you get started, take advantage of a health saving by using one of our Brave Bundles, available for all these synergy combinations. For longer-term support to really give your wellness strategy a chance to deliver exceptional results, you could convert your favourite bundle into a Brave Subscription.
- Keto Fast Synergy – To turn up the fuel and ketogenics when using any of our blends and supplements simply add 1-3 tsp of True MCT.
- Brave Beauty Synergy – For therapeutic skin nourishment enrich our Coffee + Collagen or Cacao + Collagen with 1-3 tsp of True Collagen.
- Brave Brain Synergy – For cognitive support infuse our nootropic blends Coffee + Collagen, Cacao + Collagen and Inspired Collagyn with 1-3 tsp of True MCT.
- Brave Body Synergy – For intensive body conditioning supercharge any of our blends or supplements by adding a powerhouse of 1-3 tsp of True MCT and 1-3 tsp of True Collagen.