Best Ever Chocolate Recipes
We have put together a collection of our favourite Cacao recipes for you - perfect for Christmas season or anytime of year.
MOST DELICIOUS CACAO + GOJI BERRY CAKE
This is an incredibly quick and easy recipe to make. Heat the oven to 180C. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and stir until you have a smooth mixture.
You can then pour the mixture into a greased 9 inch cake tin and place this in the oven for between 20 and 25 minutes. Sprinkle with raw cacao and True Collagen
BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIES150 g unslated butter
250 g caster sugar
80g Cacao + Collagen
1 generous pinch of sea salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 fresh eggs
60g regular flour
80g roughly chopped walnuts or hazel nuts
- Preheat the oven at 180C (160C fan) and line a about 20x20cm tray with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and add the sugar, Cacao + Collagen and the vanilla to a bowl and mix. It is OK if it looks gritty, it will all come together later.
- One by one, add in the eggs and whisk well.
- Once the mixture is well combined and has a nice shine, mix in the flour and ensure there are no lumps left and the brownie dough pulls away from the bowl.
- Lastly, stir in the nuts and fill the mix into the lined baking tray.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Use a skewer and stick it into the brownies to see if they are done. If the top of the brownies have a nice crust and the skewer comes out with a few moist crumbs on it, it’s done.
BEST CHOCOLATE MOUSSE – 2 variations250ml double cream
2tbls powdered sugar
60g Cacao + Collagen
1tsp vanilla extract
Add the cream into a bowl and whisk until soft peaks form
Fold in the powdered sugar and the Cacao + Collagen softly
Stir in the vanilla extract softly too, then fill the mix into 4 small desert bowls. Lastly, put it into the fridge and let cool.
Alternatively, for a fluffier and lighter texture you can use whisked egg whites instead of the double cream.
Happy Holidays and Enjoy!