Finding it hard to give up carbohydrates?
These fabulous healthy bread recipes (low-carb, grain-free + keto) will make the switch much easier!
Now you can eat a slice of bread knowing it’s going to fuel and nourish your body.
If you’re not familiar with using some of these ingredients then don’t worry – just follow the measurements and you can’t go wrong!
Flax, Collagen + Almond Flour Breakfast Bread
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp whole flax seeds
- 4 tsp Ancient + Brave True Collagen powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey (optional- omit for keto)
- 1 tbsp butter or oil, to grease the loaf pan
Mix all ingredients together (except for the butter which is used to grease the pan) until thoroughly combined. Grease an 8-/9-inch loaf pan - or just line it with baking paper. Pour dough into the loaf pan and bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the bread’s centre comes out clean. Cool before serving.
Rustic Rosemary Foccacia
- 1/2 cup filtered or spring water
- 3 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup ground organic flaxseed
- 1 1/2 tsp non-aluminium baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt mixed with a teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large sprig of rosemary
Mix the dry ingredients together and then whisk in the wet ingredients. Mix well and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken. Spread on an oiled baking sheet - tear fresh rosemary and place on top with a generous helping of sea salt. Bake at 190 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
Simple Sandwich Cinnamon + Pecan Keto Bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup golden milled flax meal
- 1/3 cup coconut oil - solid not melted
- 4 medium eggs
- 1/4 cup tepid water
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
- A handful of pecan nuts
Grease an 8-/9-inch loaf pan - or just line it with baking paper. In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients for the bread. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden on top.
Keto Corn Bread
- 1 tsp non-aluminium baking powder
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp stevia extract
- 1 small tin organic baby corn
- 6 large eggs
- 10 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp organic erythritol
Roughly chop the baby corn. Grease an 8-/9-inch loaf pan - or just line it with baking paper. In a medium bowl, add the eggs, erythritol and stevia. Whisk to combine, then slowly add in the cooled melted butter and stir in the chopped baby corn. In a small bowl, sift the coconut flour and combine with the baking powder and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to combine. Pour into the bread pan and bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove from pan and cool on the rack.
You might also like our Recipe for the Healthy Lemon Cheesecake no Bake with Passion Fruit.