Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions explain how you may use this website (the ‘Site’). References in these terms to the Site include www.ancientandbrave.earth and all associated web pages. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Site. By accessing or using this Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the documents referred to in them. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms, you should cease using the Site immediately. If you have any questions about this website, please contact email@example.com.
Definitions In these terms and conditions and on this Site the following terms shall have the following meanings
Content means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to, subsisting on or accessible from the Site; We, us or our means Made By Brave Limited (“Ancient + Brave”) with company registration number 10778325 and VAT registration number 272523118 and whose registered office is at Lampool, Lampool Corner, Maresfield, East Sussex, TN22 3DS. You or your means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content
- These terms may also be supplemented or replaced by additional terms (‘Additional Terms’) relating to specific Content, goods or services made available or supplied by us using the Site. Additional Terms will be made available on relevant pages of the Site and will be accessible by you for your acceptance before you place an order.
- We seek to make this Site as accessible as possible. If you have any problems accessing this Site or the content contained on it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restrictions on use
- The Site is for your use only. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- you are over the age of 18 years;
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these terms and conditions;
- not to defame or disparage anybody or make comments of an obscene, derogatory or offensive manner or otherwise use the Site or its Content in a way that brings us or any third party into disrepute or causes us to be liable to any third party;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, license, sublicense, display, revise, perform, transfer, sell or otherwise make available to any third party or otherwise publish, deep-link, create derivative works from or exploit in any way the Site or its Content except as permitted by us under these terms or as expressly provided under applicable law and/or under any Additional Terms;
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or other similar harmful software code;
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing; and
- that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site and shall be solely responsible for keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
- The Site is for your use only. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in the Site (including without limitation any Content) are owned by us. We reserve all our intellectual property rights (which include without limitation all copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any intellectual property notices contained on the Site and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within any Site Content.
- All of our products mentioned on this Site are trademarks of Ancient + Brave. Other trademarks and trade names may also be used on this Site. The use or misuse of any trade marks or any other Content on the Site except as provided in these terms and conditions is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark without our prior written permission.
Submitting information to the Site
- Where our Site enables you to communicate with us and/or other users of the Site, you may not use the Site to transmit harmful or offensive (eg violent, obscene, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise illegal) communications or material which might otherwise bring us or the Site into disrepute. Although we reserve the right to monitor, edit, review or remove discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and similar communications on the Site from time to time, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from any Content posted on the Site nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamatory statement, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any such information. Our right to use submissions or other material provided by you is non-exclusive, freely transferable and worldwide so you shall be entitled to use your own material yourself subject to applicable law.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we do not represent, warrant or promise (whether expressly or by implication) that any Content is or remains available, accurate, complete and up to date, free from bugs, errors or omissions or fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk and we may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time at our sole discretion. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to prejudice any mandatory statutory requirement or your statutory rights. Content on the Site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites, which may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the Site's continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Warranties and limitation of liability
- You agree that your use of the Site is on an 'as available' basis. As stated above, except as otherwise expressly required by applicable law, we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the Site, including without limitation as to completeness, accuracy and currency or any Content on the Site, or as to satisfactory quality, or fitness for particular purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of any error or inaccuracies in any Content, the unavailability of the Site for whatsoever reason, and any representation or statement made on the Site.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage we cause which we could not reasonably anticipate when you started using the Site, for example if you lose revenue, salary, profits or reputation as a result of your use of the Site and/or the acts or omissions of any third party such as other users of the Site or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage you may incur in relation to the Site and its Content.
- Under no circumstances shall our aggregate liability to you for any and all claims arising from your use of the Site (including the downloading or use of any Content) exceed the amounts paid by you to us in relation to your use of the Site or its Content.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions, we do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us on the Site or for any other statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
- Any exclusions and limitations of liability in these terms shall be subject to the Additional Terms in respect of matters covered by those Additional Terms and as otherwise required by law.
- No changes to these terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at (postal address) and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected. If we choose not to enforce any right that we have against you at any time, then this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- Except for our group companies, affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations in these terms to any other person.
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.